Geneva on 5/26/09 on top and Luke ~8/2001


As I awoke from a brief nap, somewhat foggy I glanced at my nephew, Luke's baby picture and thought to myself, "Look at my beautiful baby, Geneva." Then I realized that I don't have any framed pics of my girls. Don't they look alike? Although Luke had dark hair for several months, he is now very fair and blonde. I have noticed the past 2 days that my dark-headed princess' hair is already lightening up. It's amazing how fast babies change. All reports are still great from the hospital. Both girls received their first bottle early this morning and tolerated well! Geneva drank half, and Lexa polished it off. Lexa is closing the gap, originally weighing 8 ounces less than sister but now only 1 ounce behind. Both have their IV lines removed and are enjoying the freedom of moving their right arms. We are so blessed.
2 comments:
So sweet, Leslie! Funny how fast they change. It's amazing to me that Luke weighed more than both of them put together!!! When they get to be 9 pounds, you will think they are huge! Luke wrote you the SWEETEST note. I put it in your package and it is on it's way. Look for it Friday or Saturday! We love you all!
I am glad they are doing so good. I cant wait to meet them when they come home. It sounds like soon.
Way to to Mom !
Post a Comment