Here are pics from my family baby shower on 4/19. My cousins, Lauren and Karen, spent months planning this marvelous day. I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures so unfortunately I don't have many to share. The decorations looked like something out of a magazine, and the food was delicious. I saw extended relatives that I hadn't seen in years. It's amazing how the anticipation of two little ones can bring a family together. Get ready Lancaster's, because we are planning another big celebration this summer when the girls are formally introduced to everyone. Here is the link... Again click on "view album" and then "play slideshow."
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Family Baby Shower
Here are pics from my family baby shower on 4/19. My cousins, Lauren and Karen, spent months planning this marvelous day. I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures so unfortunately I don't have many to share. The decorations looked like something out of a magazine, and the food was delicious. I saw extended relatives that I hadn't seen in years. It's amazing how the anticipation of two little ones can bring a family together. Get ready Lancaster's, because we are planning another big celebration this summer when the girls are formally introduced to everyone. Here is the link... Again click on "view album" and then "play slideshow."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment