Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quick update

I am typing left-handed due to a terrible burning IV so I will make this short and sweet--- everything is great with the babies.  They are still inside, growing with no distress.  I will see my regular doctor tomorrow and we will know more of a long-term plan.  Will likely be weaned tomorrow off the mag sulfate.  I am having strong contractions but they are irregular and shorter in length which is a good sign and am still only dilated to a 2.  No change since Wednesday. Obviously delivery will depend on if I begin to dilate more and/or my water breaks.  The on-call doctor let me take a 5 minute shower today which felt great!  Nothing like clean hair.  Thanks for everyone's prayers.  I continue to be calmed by the Holy Spirit and knowing that everything will work out for the best.

3 comments:

The Bowling Family said...

You are doing an amazing job right now growing those girls! I know that these "worst days of you life" are so worth it in the end and you will be pleased with yourself for enduring it! Your girls are going to be beautiful and healthy, I just know it! Keep it up and it will be over before you know it!

The Smith Family said...

I am glad everything is looking good. I will pray for you and the girls! Enjoy your last few moments of rest and sanity :)

Rachel said...

Relieved to hear that the babies are staying put. Still praying....Lots of love!