Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy 8s

I copied off of Jenny's blog...  Feel free to post on your blog, too.

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1.  Meeting my 2 girls and everything that goes with bonding with them, kissing them, rocking them, seeing what they look like and how their personalities are similar or different
2.  Seeing Patrick  holding them BOTH
3.  Introducing them to the whole family and revealing their names
4.  16 weeks off work
5.  Getting back to Jazzercise and working off my pregnancy belly
6.  Summer weather
7.  Having a busy household
8.  I know it will be awhile, but being called "mommy" 

8 things I did yesterday:
1.  Paid off my medical bills, for now at least
2.  Balanced the checkbook
3.  Wrote thank-you notes
4.  Took an afternoon nap
5.  Attended our last labor & delivery class
6.  Opened the windows until the rain hit about 2:00
7.  Read 5 chapters in my new book
8.  Ate A LOT-- I can't get enough lately.  I ate donuts, cereal, grapes, strawberries, ice cream, spinach enchiladas, spaghetti, granola bars,  fruit snacks, just to name a few.

8 things I wish I could do or want to do:
1.  Go do a Jazzercise routine right now!  I feel so unfit and lazy!  I need to dance!
2.  Eat a big club sandwich with a cherry coke (can't have deli meat or caffeine right now).
3.  Go for a walk.  I miss our spring walks this year through the neighborhood.
4.  Get my hair highlighted.  Another one of my pregnancy sacrifices.  I am NOT liking my hair right now.
5.  Be a stay-at-home mom.  I am so nervous about how I am going to juggle all the responsibilities of twins and going back to work.  I don't know how I am going to leave my two miracles at daycare, and I haven't even met them yet.
6.  Get a mini-van.  Doesn't look financially possible right now with daycare for two.
7.  Go swimming.  Not brave enough for a maternity swimsuit.
8.  Fast forward to Week 36 to ensure the babies are healthy and ready to come.

8 shows I watch:
1.  All My Children
2.  Dancing with the Stars
3.  LOST
4.  Desperate Housewives
5.  Amazing Race
6.  48 Hours Murder Mystery
7.  Bachelor/ Bachelorette
8.  Army Wives

8 people to tag:
1.  
Laura
2.  Rachel
3.  Libby
4.  Amy
6.  Hilary
7.  Melissa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Les,
I did the 8 things today and put it on my blog. Changed it up a little bit! Loved reading about what you are doing to stay busy! Now is your time to get on Facebook! You certainly have the time. Do you have a laptop?
Amy