It started at work... The crazy physical therapist I work with, Becky, kept telling me that I looked like the star of "Bones." She is always nice and complimentary, so I totally dismissed it. But now people are coming up to me all the time, "you look like the star of Bones." What do you all think? Becky said she is going to send my picture into the show and maybe they can write me in as her sister. This is my ticket to Hollywood! Don't worry Becky, I won't forget the little people :)
3 comments:
I do see what people are talking about. Ya'll are both pretty girls!
The only person that people said I looked like was Punky Brewster, however Matt gets stopped a lot as people will say that he looks like Haley Joel Osment. For awhile people would come up and say "Do you see dead people?" Oh yeah, he LOVED it (written in a sarcstic tone).
OhMyGosh! I looked at that photo and thought "when did Leslie have that picture made?" I stared at it for a little while because it is so beautiful. It looks exactly like you. That is amazing. I always love reading your blog - especially about that precious little Corkie. What a cute photo of her.
Love,
Mom
Absolutely! Especially with her hair pulled back like that! Pretty!
Post a Comment