Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowed In


We are snowed in! Being in the medical profession, I don't get snow days unlike some people who are on their 6th this year... but I happened to have already put in for Friday off (more on that in another post) so it worked out well. We started to have sleet and freezing rain about 6 p.m. Thursday night & all this morning & it has changed over to snow about noon & has not stopped with huge flakes coming down as I type. It may be 8 inches before it is all over plus the 1/2 inch of ice. So far we still have power & I have been cooking all day. What is it about being snowed in that makes you ravenous? It has been a relaxing day. I think my first full day with the girls since Christmas... no errands and no work!!

Lexa striking her new pose. She loves propping up on her side. She is such a happy baby now that her reflux is FINALLY better!! She is officially medicine-free now for 3 weeks.

Geneva catching up on beauty sleep
Corkie & Whiskey (who is barely visible to her right) both sleeping today
Daddy sleeping in while mommy feeds the munchkins :) Do you see a theme here? Lots of sleep. I even got in a nap!! No pictures though.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am glad you got to enjoy your snow day! That is one downside of living in south Florida! : )