I THINK it is working now... might have to advance the bar a little to get it started.
This clip is for my sister-in-law, Amy, who is also a speech path but deals with kiddos not adults. I called her concerned last week because Geneva has learned a new trick...literally bouncing herself in her bouncy seat, over & over & over again to the point that we are having to ban her from the bouncy because that is all she wants to do. My first thought...is this normal?? It was cute at first but after hours of it, not so sure. So Amy wanted to see proof. (That is Lexa in the background laughing).
P.S. After a rough night Thursday night (literally 3 hours of sleep put together) Lexa has already cut her SECOND tooth! And the girls are now on baby food 2 times a day--breakfast/supper schedule.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She is so cute! Well, at least she is content. So funny how she's kinda slid down on the seat hanging off. She LOVES that thing! I think she's perfectly fine...
Aunt Amy :)
Post a Comment