All dressed up for church. So sweet! We are getting ready for the girls' big birthday!! Their party will be held on Saturday the 29th. Since they were born on Memorial Day last year, we are doing a red, white, & blue birthday themed party. The cakes are ordered & I have bought lots of patriotic decorations! We are so excited to celebrate this huge milestone in our daughters' lives. I am going to post a lot this week on what was happening this time last year... As for the here & now--Lexa now has four teeth (two on top, two on bottom) & Geneva has finally cut her first tooth. Lexa took 3 steps completely unsupported this weekend & was so proud of herself. They are all over the place & full of tons of energy. I can't wait to see them rip into their presents (& cake)!
No comments:
Post a Comment