Saturday was the girls' first haircut. I was already scheduled for a trim & called to ask if I could bring the girls as their bangs were getting a little long. They were good as usual. I had been asked by someone if I was going to cry. Cry? Things like that don't phase me. After seeing your kids in the ICU with IVs, heart monitors, feeding tubes, & central lines, a haircut is no big deal... trust me. My hairdresser of 10 years, Robby, did a great job. As a mother of twins as well, she knew how to keep them happy & still. Geneva enjoyed flirting with the customers & loved posing for the camera. Lexa didn't quite know what was going on but enjoyed crawling around on Robby's floor & exploring the new environment. I look forward to taking the girls to new places & showing them off. I am (just a little) proud.
1 comment:
Aww! They are so grown up!
Post a Comment