
This picture was taken by our babysitter. She went to check on Lexa because she was sleeping longer than usual for her nap, and found her just sitting up in her crib reading. She loves looking at & listening to books--just like her namesake, Aunt Joy who owned thousands of books. I think Lexa Joy will be quite studious. Her favorite book is "Whose Baby Am I?" It features cute illustrations of baby animals and asks, whose baby am I? Lexa's favorite animal is the baby owl. She laughs
every single time she sees it.
1 comment:
Luke loved that book soooooooo much! We may have even bought it for the girls! Luke was like Lexa....loved books then and he still does! I have read him a book every night since he's been about 6 months old. We are in chapter books now and he loves reading on his own as well! So exciting to me...secretely I always wanted to be a librarian!
Post a Comment