Sunday, July 27, 2008

Farewell Becky






Congratulations, Becky!  You have finally made it to my blog!  
Becky, our physical therapist, has decided to move to Dallas and leave us :(  Her last day was this Wednesday.  We had a pizza party, and I made my famous dessert, strawberry pizza in her honor.  It is not a true pizza but resembles a pizza because it has a homemade crust made of powdered sugar, butter, and flour; a filling of cream cheese mixture, and topping of strawberries with homemade strawberry glaze.  It is SO good!  I meant to take a picture, but my anxious co-workers had eaten it before I had the chance!!  HA HA!  In all seriousness, I will miss Becky so much.  She calls me her mentor, but truly she is mine.  She has taught me so much, not only about therapy but about life.  She is so intelligent and has a rare talent to treat our patients as a whole.  She truly cares for them in a creative, fun manner.  She was constant entertainment, and I already miss her upbeat personality.  Take care, Becky!  Stay in touch. Wish you nothing but the best!

No comments: