Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Anniversary Photos




Finally our internet is up and running so I am able to upload some pics from Sunday night. We had a great anniversary dinner. I had lobster tail with warm butter sauce, caesar salad, bread, and creme brule for dessert. Patrick chose the house salad, wolf fish, and key lime pie. We felt so full the rest of the night, but it was worth it. Also shown are our anniversary gifts to each other. The 6th Anniversary present is traditionally candy. Neither of us knew we were sticking with tradition, but I guess great minds think alike. I received a candy bouquet of Ghirardelli chocolates at work on Friday, and Patrick received blue and green personalized M & Ms.

2 comments:

Basham said...

Ahh! What sweet presents! I think it is so sweet and loving when couples stick with tradition!

libbyferg said...

You guys look wonderful together! I hope you had a great Anniversary.