We found a great pumpkin patch this weekend, complete with farm animals & lots of corn to play in. The only way I could persuade the girls to leave was the promise of something to drink (in the car of course). They played so hard. I think they may be country girls at heart!

Lexa waving at mommy

Geneva when asked to smile big

Geneva stacking her treasures

Lexa finding one just her size


The sandbox full of corn! The girls' favorite part by far. They spent over an hour filling bowls & measuring cups with corn. I was so proud of how they shared & played with the other kids.



Of course the favorite animal of the day, the pony

Lexa impressed by the cow's moo



"Cow bit me!" Of course we have to have a little drama at the farm. The cow liked Geneva's sunblock a little too much and nicked her finger. The first thing she told the teacher at school on Monday "Cow bit me."

Lexa surrounded by the goats at feeding time
No comments:
Post a Comment