The girls are so funny lately! This is such a cute age. I really need to do a better job recording all of this, but here are some of the latest statements straight from their mouths. If you ever need a laugh, feel free to visit our crazy household!
---As we walk down the street, Lexa ALWAYS the leader: "Come on, this way" (as she points)
---When Geneva is told that mommy is going to work: "Geneva 'll be okay" (as her lip is puckered out in such a pathetic way)
---As Geneva is doing something dangerous, she knows not to do: "Geneva be careful"
---As Lexa is hiding in mommy's closet: "Sister come here, come here RIGHT NOW"
---As Lexa begs for the baby gate to come down "Go to mommy's closet". They love to play in the walk-in closet!
---Geneva's response to anything funny, especially if Daddy does it "Silly turkey" (from her book Red Hat, Blue Hat, Green Hat).
---Lexa's response to anything funny "Stinky face" (from her book I Love You Stinky Face)
---The girls listen to classical music as they fall asleep. The CD started skipping and in the baby monitor I hear Geneva say "Oh no, Lexa broke it!"
---Our neighborhood park is currently closed as the surface is getting remodeled/new flooring put in. Geneva walks by everyday, keeping vigil "Geneva's park has a booboo. It'll be okay."
---The girls request their favorite CD first thing in the morning (the UA band), "Razorback Music. Go Hogs Go"
---As the three of us are sitting on our respective potty's in mommy's bathroom, Geneva says "Mommy's stomach hurts"
---As we take our nightly walks, Lexa points to every street light "Lexa turn the light on"
---I ask the girls who their friends are at school "Meredith {their teacher}, Kristina {their teacher}, Isaac, & Molly."
---As we walk down the driveway the girls yell "Write your name" pointing to the sidewalk. They love when I write their names with the sidewalk chalk.
---As I ask Lexa to carry her lunchbox into school "It's heavy!"
---As Patrick yawns, Geneva says "Close your mouth, Daddy"
---Last night as I saw the news that Amanda Knox was freed from jail, I said "she's free, she can go home." So tonight when they heard the ABC World News music come on (while in their highchair), Geneva screams "She's free! She's home!"
We treated the girls to their favorite restaurant Olive Garden last week. As we are eating, Geneva reaches into the giant salad bowl (unbeknown to me), grabs two purple onion rings, places them on her wrists, shakes them up and down and yells, "Geneva makes bracelets"
Also while at Olive Garden, Lexa yells "It's Eric (my brother/her uncle who I might add is the most clean-cut, well groomed, polo shirt/khaki pants guy)." As I turn around to see who she is pointing to, it is a motorcyclist in town for Bikes, Blues, & BBQ in full head to toe leather, a long stringy beard, & a bald head! I had to email Eric & inform him he had a double.
I love my silly girls. New pictures soon, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment