Friday, March 26, 2010

Last Minute Trip Home

Three weeks ago, we packed up the kids, dog, (and most of the house) in my small car & headed home for a quick 3 day weekend. The downside to a new job, no vacation until July. So I thought we better take advantage of my last Friday off for awhile. It was fun to see some of our family but as usual not nearly long enough. It's only been 3 weeks since these pics were taken, but I can't believe how much the girls have changed since.A rare family of 4 picture
Granny's idea of calming 2 fussy babies...putting them both in the recliner, kneeling in front of the recliner, & rocking it. I never would have thought of that!
What can I say, Lexa loves the camera
Geneva playing with our cousin, Chris, a daddy-t0-be
Geneva with our cousin (in-law), Lauren, a beautiful mommy-to-be
Lexa loving Pop's lap
Mommy stealing a kiss from Geneva while I can
Lexa being silly with Oma

Lexa always happy when Aunt Amy spoils her with presents
Geneva with Uncle Eric

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the picture with Mommy and Daddy in blue. It looks like y'all had a great time! I'm so glad you had a chance to take a trip like that!