Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good Weekend




















We had a good but short weekend. It was actually 58 degrees on Saturday, so I bundled the girls up & we broke out the stroller! It was great to get out of the house for awhile & get some fresh air. I miss our daily walks that we had going in the late summer/early fall. This has been a long winter! The girls are doing well. They are on the move constantly! We had to break out the baby jail Patrick got from a teacher friend so we can keep them contained to the living room. Lexa is quite frustrated by the jail. Daddy calls her the "junior explorer." She is so inquisitive. I just say it's a sign of intelligence. We gotta work on those college scholarships! Still no teeth for Geneva although she is chewing on everything in sight including the front of the stroller as we walked through the neighborhood yesterday. They are so cute at this age. Everything is so new, exciting, & funny! It is definitely our favorite stage yet.

No comments: