


Today, July 14th, was my actual due date. It is hard to believe that I would have still been pregnant this whole time & that these past 7 weeks I would not have known my girls. I celebrated my due date by going back to Jazzercise today. I was so ready. I have lost over 40 pounds, but still have a few to go, not to mention after 10 months of no exercise I am way out of shape. It was wonderful being back at class this morning. No one could believe I had twins 7 weeks ago! Jazzercise is the perfect combination of aerobics, dance, yoga, kick-boxing, pilates, & weight lifting. I have done it for 5 years & feel like a different person when I go to class. So now to the update that you really care about...the girls are doing well. Lexa has been a little fussy with more & more spit-up incidences. So the doctor has put her on a new formula & new medicines to try & control the episodes. The episodes are now down to about 1 a day, but other digestive issues are now present if you catch my drift. So we are monitoring that & may end up back at the doctor soon if not better. I had them both by myself all last week for 12 hour days while Patrick was at a workshop. It was crazy to say the least, but we made it. I have SO much respect for you, Hilary! My good friend, Hilary, has twins (Carter & Calla) & kept them all by herself starting the third day they were home from the hospital. I don't know how you did it & still do it! You are my hero. I couldn't wait until Patrick's class was over! Bad news is he has 2 more this summer. Everyone says "Sleep when they sleep" but the problem is by the time you change both babies, feed them both, burp them both, get them both settled, & wash the bottles, there is about an hour until you do it all over again, 8 times a day. We've had some visitors over the week. My cousin, Sandi, who lives in Texas was passing through & stopped by to meet the girls. Mauree & Libby also stopped by & brought us a much-appreciated & yummy dinner. Thanks! You are such good friends. Will update more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment