
We spent all week getting our house ready for Christmas...don't really know why since we aren't even home the week of. Oh well, it's one of the things you are supposed to do when you have a house. We always get a real tree and enjoy looking at our ten years of special ornaments including our very first Christmas ornament with intertwined hearts. Whiskey LOVES boxes and helps his daddy unpack them from the attic. He slept in this box for several days. I didn't have the heart to move it. He loves sitting next to the tree and just staring it. He is pretty good about not bothering it, however, presents are a different story (sorry Dad but he destroyed one of your sacks this morning). Corkie is not fond of the tree and due to her poor vision forgets it is there running into the branches frequently. We had our church Christmas party last night and then my work's today. My sorority party was supposed to be Tuesday but was canceled due to threat of ice, which never materialized. Nothing much going on. One more week of work and then my last week of vacation for the year! I am ready!!!!
5 comments:
Whisky and the box makes me laugh. We would also leave a box there for the cat. Thankfully our guys don't care much for presents. Unfortunately they do like the tree itself!
I love the angel on your tree! Have a very merry Christmas!
I actually won the angel at our office ornament exchange. I was so glad no one stole it from me. It looks perfect on our tree!
I love you real tree!!! They always smell so good. I am glad that someone still gets a real one. I wish we still got one.
Love the Christmas Card! Go check your e-mail :)
Congratulations on the big news of TWINS. I will be praying and thinking of you.
Post a Comment