Election Day is finally here! I have been a Hillary fan for many, many years-way before she officially announced but am happy to settle for Obama. I love the thrill of voting and watching the election night coverage. I hope I don't curse Barack; no one I have ever voted for for President has actually won. I am going in to work at the crack of dawn so I can get off between 2-3:00 and go vote. I don't trust early voting (sorry Dad); I want to vote on the day of only. I have been to the Pulaski County Courthouse and have seen what they do with the absentee and early ballots. I am going to take my book (that I have less than 100 pages in) and gladly stand in line. I always run into several neighbors and chat anyway. Nothing exciting in my life to report, as you can tell from my post. Pretty mundane. I am back at work and feeling fine. Back to cooking and housework, too. I did enjoy being spoiled by my mom and all of the yummy food. I could really get used to my daytime lineup of shows and afternoon naps. I had quite the routine going for awhile. The dog and cat are great napping companions and were extremely sad when I left to go back to work.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Election Day is Finally Here
Election Day is finally here! I have been a Hillary fan for many, many years-way before she officially announced but am happy to settle for Obama. I love the thrill of voting and watching the election night coverage. I hope I don't curse Barack; no one I have ever voted for for President has actually won. I am going in to work at the crack of dawn so I can get off between 2-3:00 and go vote. I don't trust early voting (sorry Dad); I want to vote on the day of only. I have been to the Pulaski County Courthouse and have seen what they do with the absentee and early ballots. I am going to take my book (that I have less than 100 pages in) and gladly stand in line. I always run into several neighbors and chat anyway. Nothing exciting in my life to report, as you can tell from my post. Pretty mundane. I am back at work and feeling fine. Back to cooking and housework, too. I did enjoy being spoiled by my mom and all of the yummy food. I could really get used to my daytime lineup of shows and afternoon naps. I had quite the routine going for awhile. The dog and cat are great napping companions and were extremely sad when I left to go back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad everything is okay
Post a Comment