Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mi-Mi!





I'm a little late...but here is the update from the birthday party last weekend. We celebrated my grandmother's, Aunt Martha's, and cousin Phillip's February birthdays. We had a nice family gathering at my Aunt Jean's house in the country. Patrick and Megan were in heaven! They love the outdoors, and went on two nature walks, even loosing track of time and missing lunch! We had ham, fruit salad, rolls, green beans, and red velvet cake with cream cheese
frosting. YUMMY. We all got to visit and catch up. Hope you enjoy the pictures!




4 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun. You'll have to explain the candles on the cake for me:) I assume its the combined age of all the birthday people?

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Yeah- I meant to explain that. My aunt Jean decided to do the combined ages of the three birthdays (85+54+4=143). Kind of funny. The kids got a kick out of it anyway.

Rachel said...

Thanks for your sweet comment about Sam! Your such a sweetie!