
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Christmas Decorations
Our Christmas decorations are up. Geneva & Lexa awoke from their Saturday nap to find the 8 foot balsam fir tree in our living room. They were screaming, "Thank You Daddy!!" It was so cute!! I think it is the prettiest tree we have ever had. The theme--simple. I only hung red & silver ornaments and did lots of berries, pinecones, & fruit. 

Our five stockings are hung by the chimney with care.
The girls like to point to their stockings. They are really noticing letters & how to spell their names.
When Nickel & I were in Eureka Springs last year, I found this "Joy" stocking hanger. Lexa's middle name, named for my late Aunt Joy. I loved buying Aunt Joy "Joy" Christmas decorations when I was little & now I get to buy them for Lexa! What a beautiful name!
The other stocking hangers are wrapped gifts, all different colors.
One of three nutcrackers I had as a child.
Our angel topper that I won at a dirty santa party!
I love my sparkly fruit.
And pinecones.

Our first Christmas without Corkie. I will always smile when I see this picture of her from 1992.
And of course we can't forget the Razorbacks. Fits perfectly with my red & silver theme.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment