Mommy got home from a long Saturday at work & heard, "WALK" (two girls looking out the window begging to go outside). Who could resist? We quickly got dressed in our spring attire & loaded up the stroller.

Lexa is telling Geneva something very important.

Geneva is listening intently.

Geneva blowing Mommy a kiss.

Look at those beautiful eyes. I could just eat her up.

Lexa deep in thought.

Geneva showing off her ponytail from Thursday. I bragged & bragged on how pretty she was & SHE said "camera"! She wanted me to take a picture, even running to the drawer where the camera is kept. How did she know that? I swear the child is one step ahead of me at all times.

Everything is a phone. Geneva picks it up & goes through her relatives..."SuSu", "Pop", etc. is that you on the other end??
No comments:
Post a Comment