Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Party" & "Cake"

Geneva & Lexa learned two new words this weekend--"party" & "cake". We had Mi-Mi's 88th birthday party Saturday night & then Cedar's 1st birthday party Sunday afternoon when we returned from our 4 hour trip! Despite all the travel, the girls loved the parties & the cake of course. I am SO upset that we forgot to pack the camera so we have no pictures of Mi-Mi's party [Mom can I have copies??] So these will have to do from the Little Gym party...
Geneva cried & did not want to go into the party, guess she thought I was leaving her. It took her a few minutes to warm up, but then she never slowed down.
Time for cake! Lexa did not want to sit in the chair until she saw the juice & cake. We didn't realize until then that we hadn't fed the girls lunch! We are such bad parents! We left Hot Springs after breakfast & went straight home for a quick change & then onto Cedar's party. Oh well, I think they were too busy to notice. [They did eat a few graham crackers in the car]
Carter & Geneva playing with the bubbles

No fear



The girls wanting assurance that I was watching
Can you see Lexa's hair? She got messier than the birthday boy. We went straight to the bathtub when we got home.

Geneva all tuckered out. Two days without a nap catching up!


No comments: