Lexa has discovered her laugh this past week. This video gives you some idea, although it doesn't give it justice. [Notice the carrots on her shirt!] It is such a deep laugh, don't know where it comes from. We discovered it the night before this was filmed. I was holding her and Patrick was sitting across from us in a chair-he stood up and I guess the movement and surprise cracked her up!! She laughed for 2 minutes solid. Patrick & I were both in tears we were laughing so hard. We've had a good week including their 6 month shots & trip to the doctor. Geneva weighs 15-4 and is in the 25th percentile, Lexa 18-13 in the 90th percentile! The doctor is pleased & thinks they are developing right on track. We had their pics made with Santa yesterday. Can't share yet--you have to wait until you get your Christmas card! Let's just say they were both awake, smiling, & did very well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment