Ian, a preemie himself, had the whole feeding/burping
cycle down, and laughed & laughed when Lexa let out
a big burp! He was very proud of himself for helping.
Mommy, Cousin Ian, & Lexa
Great Aunt Nita with Geneva
Rachel, Meredith, & Lexa
Cousin John Scott with Lexa
Oma with Lexa
Granny, Oma, & Geneva
Great Aunt Martha with Lexa

Great Aunt Nita with Lexa
Okay, I am a little late... we had a WONDERFUL Labor Day weekend. We rented a HUGE 8-passenger SUV & headed down to Dad's to show off the kiddos. None of our extended family had met the girls and were dying to see them. My dad is the youngest of 7 so we have quite a few family members and some of my college friends were able to make it, too. I needed to keep a sign-in book, but I think the list went: Nita, Karen, J.K., Jase, Ian, Martha, John Scott, Jeannie, Janice, Bet, Joe, Eric, Amy, Luke, Rachel, Meredith, Leigha, Cody, Joanna, John, Patti, Bill, Oma, and of course Dad and Scarlet. I'm afraid I forgot someone?? Saturday night we had Patrick's family down for fish, caught and fried up by the best fisherman in South Arkansas (AKA my dad). Sunday G & L went to church for the first time. Lexa slept through it all. Geneva was wide-eyed taking it all in, especially the stained glass windows & Great Aunt Nita's organ music. Sunday afternoon is when the visitors poured in. Sunday night we enjoyed a BBQ dinner with Amy, Eric, & Luke. Monday we packed up and stopped by Mi-Mi's on the way home and had a delicious meal with Mi-Mi, PaPaw, Jean, & Paul. I was really impressed with the girls. They did great in their car seats and slept well in their pack & play crib. Lexa even managed to go the whole weekend without puking despite being passed around like a football! Hope you enjoy some of my favorite pictures; can't wait to see everyone Thanksgiving. Can you believe it is so close??
No comments:
Post a Comment