
My little ladybug, always "talking" with her hands.

Geneva as I found her in the crib yesterday morning. As you can see, she had scooted all the way down in classic Geneva style. Her head is supposed to be all the way at the top of the positioner to reduce acid reflux. So much for that invention.

Lexa with Mylanta mouth. Once again, trying to treat the acid reflux. Really our lives would be so much easier without it!
3 comments:
Les, The girls are growing and changing so much!!! They are beautiful! Can't believe your week last week. Doesn't help that we were on the beach, does it?!? :) It will get easier! I promise. Looking at the Hogs schedule and trying to figure out a time to come up. Can't wait to see you all again.
Look at all that pretty in pink (and yellow)!
The girls are growing so much and are so cute! I can definitely tell who mama and daddy are...cute pictures!
Post a Comment