

We've been busy around here... we have FINALLY cleared out our once computer room, now future nursery and painted. It is hard for the pale pink color to show up in a picture since the room is still empty so I posted this pic with the white blinds and step stool so you can somewhat tell what shade it is. We have registered for our furniture and have already received the 2 cribs and changing table (thanks Mom, Oma, & Patti/Bill). Patrick will be putting them together over Spring Break. I thought Patrick should get used to seeing pink, so for Valentine's Day I couldn't resist the bibs and outfit saying "Daddy Loves Me." I continue to feel great. Both babies are kicking A LOT now and daddy was able to feel them for the first time yesterday. I went to the doctor for my 3 week checkup today, and she continues to be pleased. I have gained 20 pounds so far, and my belly is measuring 26 weeks (I am really 22 but with twins they want you to measure bigger than a singleton). No signs of premature labor and no discussion of bed rest yet, which is great news!! I need to work as long as possible for obvious reasons.... money, money, money. I can't believe our showers are next month! We are looking forward to celebrating with our closest family & friends. I am still in awe. I had given up on my dream, and then God blessed us... TWICE. We have picked out both names (we had one name pretty quickly but have taken awhile to find the second). We are not sharing the news until D-day when they are officially introduced. It is kind of fun keeping the secret between us. All I will tell you is they are very elegant, old-fashioned, and unique names. With "SMITH" we had to think outside of the box... For now they are still "Baby A & B" to all of the rest of you!
4 comments:
The room looks great! Who is doing your sorority shower? I need to get with them to see if they need any help :)
I am so happy that things are falling into place for you!
You are a lot more disciplined that I am. I do not think I could keep a secret like that!
So cute! I am sure you are getting even more excited every day! Such a blessing!
Leslie and Patrick - the room looks cute, I am so excited to see it when you have everything in it and all decorated. I also can't wait to meet these little girls. Also, seriously keep me in mind about the Nanny. I am VERY serious. Aimee (Brad's better half)
Post a Comment