This one is for you, Dad! I have been told my ENTIRE life, "You look just like your dad--Bill in a dress". When I called to tell him that I was finally showing, he said "Wow, now you really do look like me" (because I have a belly now). Well, the baby belly finally appeared and literally overnight. Kohl's had their maternity pants buy one get one free this weekend, so I broke down and bought a pair of jeans and a pair of black pants. Although expensive, I can finally breathe down when I sit down instead of unzipping and unbuttoning. I figured out today that I am approximately 1/2 way through my pregnancy since twins come early and will likely deliver around 36 weeks!! We find out Thursday what the sexes are. I will post as soon as I can!
4 comments:
Leslie...you look adorable!! We are so happy for you guys! I think about you often in hope you are feeling well during this special time.
Oh Les! You look just precious and glowing! Your dad and I can hardly wait to meet the babies!
Only you can carry twins and still be so skinny! I can't wait to know what you are having! Drink a gatorade before the ultrasound to get the babies nice and active so they will cooperate!
Les, you are SO CUTE PREGNANT!!! Lauren and I are awaiting your cue to set a Sheridan shower date. Can hardly wait to find out who the bouncers are--love you & sweet patrick, kj
Post a Comment