Well, It's over for Hillary :( I am literally sick about what might have been...I have waited my whole life to see her as President. I just can't believe it. I was lucky enough to grow up in Arkansas politics and knew Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea. Let me assure you that she truly is a good person and passionate about helping others. Bill & Hillary believe their life's purpose is to better other's lives. She would have been an awesome president! Oh well, I guess there is always 2012.
Things are good here. Mom and I made a "quick" 6 hour trip (3 each way) yesterday to the hospital. She was collecting fluid under her incisions that had to be drained. She has to go back Friday, but since Patrick is out of school now (lucky dog), he gets to drive!
I rearranged my living room Saturday. It started with a new purchase-a flat-screen TV! Finally we've moved into the 21st century. Then I started moving things around. It looks awesome! Instead of boxy furniture, it is all slanted now and much more home-like. I love it! The animals, on the other hand, are completely freaked out by it. They can't find their favorite spot now.
I am getting ready for my 10-year high school reunion, which is weekend after next. I can't believe I am so old! I get my hair done tomorrow and then nails & eyebrows next week. Fun stuff. I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
Gosh, ya'll are making some fast and furious trips! Stay safe on the road. Have fun at your reunion. We are still about a month away from ours.
Post a Comment