Well, I finally decided to enter the technical age and now have a blog. When my dad got one, I decided it was time for me to have one, too. My life isn't that exciting but maybe I can find something interesting to share every now & then. Hope everyone has a wonderful 2008!
Patrick & I had a wonderful New Year's Eve. We had a 5 course meal at Ella's consisting of duck, oysters, lobster tail, Kobe beef, raspberry sorbet, and a dessert bar full of miniature cheesecakes. For New Year's Day, we cooked cabbage, black-eyed peas, turnip greens, ham, rolls, and peanut butter pie. I have gained 3 pounds in the past 2 days! I am glad that I work outside of the home and walk so much at work, because if I stayed home like I have the past 2 weeks, I think I would weigh 500 pounds!
6 comments:
I am so glad that you started a blog. The dinner group sounds like a great idea!
I like your blog. I might have to do this too.
Welcome to blogworld! I can't wait to hear more about what is going on in the Smith family.
Welcome to the world of blogging! Hope you have a fantastic new year!
Kristina
Leslie, So proud of you! Your blog looks great! Give Corkie a squeeze for me! :)
Post a Comment